We are committed to providing products and services that are accessible by the broadest range of customers, including chronically ill, youth, individuals with disabilities and seniors. To guide us in these efforts, we embraced a set of standards throughout EHRbox. We employ these principles in our relationships with customers, employees, shareowners and suppliers:
- Promote quality service that can reasonably accommodate a broad range of diverse users, including youth, individuals with disabilities and seniors;
- Advise on existing services to determine which services should be made more accessible;
- Develop services, to the extent readily achievable, to be accessible to a broad range of users;
- Market services in a manner consistent with Universal Design; and
- Direct these principles EHRbox-wide in relationships with customers, employees, shareowners and suppliers.